Terms & Conditions:
1. All clients of any service provided by Woofs and Hoofs will be deemed to have accepted and understood each of the Terms and Conditions, as laid out here, on signature of the contract or by using any service.
1.1 A copy of the Terms and Conditions will be provided to all clients, or where needed, available to be read by clients prior to the use of any service.
2. Woofs and Hoofs will not confirm any booking until a meet and greet has been carried out with the client/pets, and the contract including the T&Cs has been signed.
3. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be paid as agreed during the meet and greet. Please note: If payment has not been received, walks may be cancelled and will not be reinstated until full payment has been made.
4. Woofs and Hoos reserves the right to use their own equipment (leads/harnesses/long lines etc) during walks when necessary. Clients will be notified of all equipment prior to use.
5. The client must provide Woofs and Hoofs with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If they are unavailable at time of contact, Woofs and Hoofs reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision that is in the best interests of the animal.
6. All dogs will be walked in groups of up to 6 dogs, unless solo walks are requested. Extra charges will apply.
7. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of Woofs and Hoofs.
8. Woofs and Hoofs must be alerted to any new behavioural problems and/or illness/injury with their pets that may affect their usual service and/or affect other client’s pets.
9. If you, the client, have provided a key to your house for the sole use of Woofs and Hoofs, no liability will be held for any loss, damage to or any other circumstance to your property.
10. Woofs and Hoofs will care for your pet as you would and will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after and safe in your absence. Woofs and Hoofs cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in their care.
11. Woofs and Hoofs must receive the client’s cancellation at least 24 hours before the walk. If the required notice is not given, a 50% charge will apply. Should Woofs and Hoofs cancel any service, there is no charge.
12. All dogs being walked will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained and socialised.
13. Woofs and Hoofs reserves the right to cancel the contract of any client or service being used, at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs, or for any other reason which will be discussed with the client. Also, if there is an attack on a human and/or other animal that requires immediate emergency veterinary care.
14. All new dogs will be exercised on a lead at the discretion of Woofs and Hoofs for a period that is necessary until the dog/s are responsive to the handler.
15. The walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (heat, thunderstorms, snow or gales), for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
16. Please be aware that Woofs and Hoofs are unable to accept female dogs when in season to be part of a group walk, but can be taken out individually for the solo walk rate. If Woofs and Hoofs is not informed, Woofs and Hoofs cannot be held liable should the client’s female dog become pregnant whilst in their care.
17. All dogs being exercised must be fully vaccinated (including kennel cough) and be on regular flea and worm control treatment.
17.1 Clients must inform Woofs and Hoofs if their dog contracts any infectious condition (e.g. Kennel cough, conjunctivitis). Any dog with an infectious condition will not be walked until cleared to do so by a vet.
18. Clients wishing to terminate their contract and services provided by Woofs and Hoofs must give a minimum of 1 weeks notice. Failing this, full payment for the week will still be charged.
19. Woofs and Hoofs reserves the right to amend or add to their Terms and Conditions without prior notice, but will provide a new copy if they do indeed change.